Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Life never slows down...

There are very few things in this life that I totally understand, but one thing I do now for sure is that my life never slows down. I suppose that is a good thing though; I am not sure how else I would spend my time, unless Jared moved me to a beach house and then I would just sit all day enjoying the waves and soaking up the sun. Living in Rexburg I might as well be busy. As a family we had a great Christmas season. First off, Jocey came home for the month and we really enjoyed her company. Mason turned sixteen and on his birthday he went on his first official dance and date. Bayli and Braxton spent the time off playing in the snow and just hanging out at the house. The best news of the holiday happened on Christmas Day, Jordon was able to Skype home! He looked so wonderful and it was awesome to visit with him. For Christmas, Jared bought me a Yorkie dog, her name is Keylee Shay and she is cute but a lot of WORK! I love my family so much and I am glad that I am able to spend time with them whenever and wherever that is.

No comments: