Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall

Jared and I have been on the road traveling a lot, to watch Jocey's college volleyball team. I have often joked with people lately that even though she is receiving free college for playing; I will need a new car before this is over. We spend a lot of nights in a hotel and this last trip to Wyoming she was able to spend a few days with me and Bayli shopping, getting our hair cut and an evening on the king size bed with Bayli, Jocey, me and Jared watching "Say yes to the dress". Dumb as it sounds we had a lot of fun just hanging out. I miss her a GREAT deal. Our Missionary Jordon is doing well and you can tell just by reading his emails he has such a strong testimony and want us not to just be a member of the church but actually LIVE IT. The photo of Bayli andBraxton and Jordon's dog Kiora was taken one Sunday afternoon. Kiora is literally licking off the left over food on Braxton's face. Yuck but they thought it was hilarious. Thanks to Uncle Eric, Mason was able to work a few hours in the potatoes this year. He is almost sixteen and until we drove him out to the potato pit he really thought kids had to dig them by hand and then pick them up. He now says he will work in the spuds and that it was a lot of fun, students shouldn't complain about just picking them off a machine. Fall has treated our family really well this year and we are grateful for all we have and the time we get to spend with each other. I often find myself looking back over the last twenty years and wish it hadn't gone by so quickly so I am trying to enjoy every moment of each day. In case my family doesn't know this I love each of you a great deal. I love Jared, Jordon, Jocelyn, Mason, Bayli and Braxton and thank my Heavenly Father each night that you are all mine.

No comments: