Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We had such an amazing time on our cruise this year; so many neat things to see and do; not to mention the white, tan, and black beaches were unreal. We were gone for eleven days total, porting out of San Juan, Puerto Rico, visiting the islands of: St. Thomas, Dominica, Barbados, St. Lucia, Antiqua, and St. Kitts, and then back for two days in San Juan. I have decided to just post a few of our photos so you have an idea of what we got to see, do, and experience. Jared was also voted to sing on our boat the last night for the final cruise show along with nine other passengers. He sang a country song on stage with the show girl dancers, they dressed him in country attire and he performed with a live band. I must say I have a new love for cowboy hats, I was proud he was mine when he walked off that stage. I will try and post his video later, he made Idaho proud.

No comments: