Friday, April 24, 2009

For Jared's birthday I told him I would take a day and go ice fishing; honestly thinking I wouldn't have to make due on the promise until next year. Two days later he reminded me about my gift and said Jackson Lake looks great right now so lets take the little ones, who love to fish, and go. We got up at 2:30 in the morning, I thought I was going to die or at least start to cry. By mid morning the sun came out, the Tetons looked unreal, and I was actually having a great time. I loved every moment of it with Bayli and Braxton not to mention Jared's huge smile when I actually caught several fish by my self. Thanks for the day Jared. LOVE you tons!

3 comments:

Tera said...

What a women!! I'm not sure anything is worth getting up at 230am for, except a new baby because that's part of the job!!

jorgenlisa said...

Thank you so much for keeping your blog updated. I check it almost daily to find out what my little family has been up to. I love you guys so much! P.S. I didn't think I would see the day when you were in the same picture as a fish, let alone catch one! :)

Unknown said...

I am impressed!!! I don't think I could have caught a fish in the cold.. along with waking up at 2:30 in the morning!!